Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.928 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 43% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,479₴ (元5,468) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)