Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.153 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 69% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,354₴ (元2,975) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)