Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02466 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 157% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 74,548₴ (₩3,022,693) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arlington, Texas costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)