Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02528 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 261% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,541₴ (₩970,622) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (35 minutes ago)