Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02450 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 183% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,968₴ (₩774,145) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)