Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.866 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,122₴ (37,093 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元280,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)