Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.797 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 40% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,405₴ (11,795 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)