Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.775 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 51% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,530₴ (31,645 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)