Cost of living comparison between Changwat Rayong, Thailand and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.733 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 48% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,204₴ (30,292 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)