Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.948 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 119% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,554₴ (元9,005) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)