Cost of living in Changde, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.064 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changde (China) is 26% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,686₴ (元9,274) in Changde to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)