Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40354 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 84% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,267₴ (₨32,877) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 95 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)