Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.948 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 80% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,445₴ (€1,861) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 3 hours ago)