Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.110 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 143% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,769₴ (€571) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)