Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.768 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 131% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,492₴ (48,821 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)