Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.992 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 67% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,625₴ (€1,413) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nicosia costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)