Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.618 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 103% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,406₴ (€429) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)