Cost of living comparison between České Budějovice, Czech Republic and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.032 UAH / CZK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 92% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,261₴ (30,293 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)