Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.520 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 89% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,306₴ (Php23,661) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)