Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.518 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 45% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,497₴ (Php78,161) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)