Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.501 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 63% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,355₴ (Php24,638) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)