Cost of living comparison between Cascais, Portugal and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.912 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 240% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,187₴ (€1,977) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)