Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.753 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 25% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 107,274₴ (38,965 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 86,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)