Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.875 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 70% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,698₴ (3,722 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)