Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.923 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 94% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,777₴ (€432) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)