Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00913 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 38% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,875₴ (COL$4,696,980) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)