Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00851 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 88% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,132₴ (COL$1,661,371) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)