Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.691 UAH / GHS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is 18% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,085₴ (GH₵5,813) in Cape Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $0.17 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (40 minutes ago)