Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42893 UAH / HTG
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 18% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,107₴ (21,232 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)