Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41490 UAH / HTG
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 10% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,183₴ (87,210 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in St. John's, NL costs C$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)