Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.872 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,986₴ (€1,216) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)