Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.558 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,143₴ (€1,608) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)