Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.592 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,459₴ (R$ 5,592) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)