Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.705 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 162% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,004₴ (R$ 4,711) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (41 minutes ago)