Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.197 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 112% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,044₴ (R$ 1,835) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)