Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.505 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,572₴ (R$ 5,140) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $1.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bloemfontein costs R 41 (about 1 hour ago)