Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 706 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.354 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 180% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,711₴ (R$ 2,479) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)