Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.929 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,074₴ (R$ 6,217) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)