Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.510 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 152% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,350₴ (R$ 4,624) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)