Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.733 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 165% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,709₴ (R$ 4,547) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (41 minutes ago)