Cost of living in Campeche, Mexico compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.485 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campeche (Mexico) is 38% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,192₴ (Mex$ 25,048) in Campeche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)