Cost of living comparison between Calama, Chile and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03863 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 71% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,782₴ (CH$693,320) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)