Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 239% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 105,176₴ (Bs 927,979,847) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)