Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.694 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 419% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 77,873₴ (Bs 28,901) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (31 minutes ago)