Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00072 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 39% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 4,276₴ (Bs 5,932,187) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €21,000 (about 2 hours ago)