Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00037 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 34% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 18₴ (Bs 47,797) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)