Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.164 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 60% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,016₴ (S/. 1,472) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)