Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,940 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.530 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 13% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 26,025₴ (E£ 17,007) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)