Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,166 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.723 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 45% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,609₴ (E£ 13,700) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (25 minutes ago)