Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,087 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.619 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 17% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,869₴ (E£ 5,479) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 30 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)