Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,016 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.894 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 98% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,007₴ (E£ 10,714) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (36 minutes ago)