Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.685 UAH / AUD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 341% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 66,131₴ (AU$3,197) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)