Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.147 UAH / AUD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 302% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 65,362₴ (AU$3,244) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)