Cost of living comparison between Caen, France and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.366 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 206% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,835₴ (€1,748) in Caen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)