Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.216 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 81% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 54,206₴ (€1,683) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)