Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.16774 UAH / AOA
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 129% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,366₴ (204,877 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (37 minutes ago)