Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12324 UAH / AOA *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 57% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,843₴ (87,981 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dalian costs 元25 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 2 hours ago)