Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16064 UAH / AOA
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 90% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,340₴ (76,819 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (42 minutes ago)