Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.712 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 54% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,268₴ (6,388 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)