Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.941 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 124% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,605₴ (4,842 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)