Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26291 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 45% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,028₴ (₨ 38,142) in Butwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (32 minutes ago)