Cost of living comparison between Butwal, Nepal and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23815 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 69% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,291₴ (₨ 106,199) in Butwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)