Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25427 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 73% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,096₴ (₨ 106,565) in Butwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Riga costs €78 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)