Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02329 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 239% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,869₴ (₩2,184,120) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨1.25 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)