Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02211 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 244% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,769₴ (₩2,431,508) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)