Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02705 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 223% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,921₴ (₩884,362) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)