Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02297 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 212% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,509₴ (₩936,518) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (2 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,576 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campo Grande costs R$ 300 (24 minutes ago)