Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02358 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 244% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,776₴ (₩2,280,994) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (33 minutes ago)