Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.379 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 161% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,783₴ (€1,388) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)