Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.616 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 28% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,311₴ (3,030 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)