Cost of living comparison between Buraidah, Saudi Arabia and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.829 UAH / SAR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 56% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,357₴ (﷼ 3,713) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)