Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.550 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 121% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,559₴ ($1,302) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)