Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01535 UAH / BIF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 27% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,264₴ (2,231,534 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 850,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €19,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 4 hours ago)