Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.418 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 159% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,091₴ (€1,481) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (40 minutes ago)