Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 32.316 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 67% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,763₴ (€1,447) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)