Cost of living comparison between Budapest, Hungary and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,539 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08936 UAH / HUF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 126% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,872₴ (379,041 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)