Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.065 UAH / CZK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 114% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,734₴ (32,606 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (27 minutes ago)