Cost of living comparison between Brno, Czech Republic and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.032 UAH / CZK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 113% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,541₴ (33,454 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ayutthaya costs 90 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$101,650 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ushuaia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)