Cost of living in Bremerhaven, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.300 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremerhaven (Germany) is 191% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,796₴ (€617) in Bremerhaven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)