Cost of living in Bremerhaven, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.114 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremerhaven (Germany) is 115% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,326₴ (€508) in Bremerhaven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (30 minutes ago)