Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.782 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 117% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 71,627₴ (€2,327) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €300 (43 minutes ago)