Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04391 UAH / XAF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 325% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 63,760₴ (1,452,131 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)