Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.725 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 80% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 57,604₴ (€1,816) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)