Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.999 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 71% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,604₴ (€1,600) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (36 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)