Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.060 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 77% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,119₴ (€1,607) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Amsterdam costs €1.29 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 95,670 (43 minutes ago)