Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.739 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 41% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,251₴ (6,715 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 2 hours ago)