Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.576 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 98% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,463₴ (1,777 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (36 minutes ago)