Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.961 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 58% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,773₴ (1,548 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)