Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.534 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 109% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,376₴ (4,802 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (44 minutes ago)