Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.544 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 24% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,452₴ (7,404 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)