Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,702 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.786 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 185% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,213₴ (R$ 2,339) in Brasília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)